Replacement for dresser drawer glide

A home owner from NJ says:
I need replacements for some broken drawer glides on an Ashley furniture dresser. The measurement of the glide is 1/2"L x 5/8"W x 1/16"D. I have attached photos. Thanks
A customer submitted photo of a drawer glide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Please take a look at our 32-117 tack glide. Do you think this might work for you?
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Please see SWISCO product code 32-083, corner tack glide, as well.
A home owner from NJ says:
I ordered the 32-083 corner tack glide and it worked. I just had to hacksaw off the 'L', which took less than a minute. Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at