Replacement for left side window.

A home owner from New York says:
This is the handle on the right side window.
I'm looking for a replacement for the left side window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210113_082305549.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210113_082228440.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

It looks like a crank handle like our 39-205 was installed atop this operator, which originally had a handle that could nestle more naturally into the base. If the spline is 11/32" in diameter, the 39-205 will work for you; but if you were interested in replacing the entire cover and handle, I'd like to see the entire operator, including the link arms, to confirm what might work. Many thanks. 

Since this is the wrong part, what can I do to correct this?

Thanks J.
Profile picture of Bob

Can you show me the entire operator, including the link arm(s)? Either removing the operator, or at least opening the window and giving me a bird's eye perspective, should suffice. From there I can tell you exactly what you might be able to use. 

I hope this is what your asking for.
Thanks J.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210114_134445207.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210114_134423822_HDR.jpg
Profile picture of Bob

Thanks for getting back to me, that's perfect. This operator looks just like our 39-220B. In that case, you should be able to use either our 39-375 or 39-451 Cover & Handle Set, depending on which style you prefer. For the opposite-handed setup, see our 39-221B, as well as either the 39-376 or 39-452. Let me know if you have further questions. 

I want to THANK YOU for assisting me with the the windows handle's and covers. They fit perfect.

Thanks again J. 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210120_145104844.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210120_145100694.jpg
Profile picture of Bob

Glad to hear they worked, J.! Let us know if you need anything else, and thanks so much for your business, we appreciate it. 

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install an Encore dyad operator
How to install an Encore dyad operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.