Replacement for sliding glass door

A quick learner from California says:
Good morning,
I am in Wisconsin visiting from out of state and my mother-in-law has a broken handle to her slider. It has DNS Industries on the inside of the locking device and I think it is 6-3/8ths. With the door handle missing the frame has a gap in it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Regards,
Blair
sliding glass door handle
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hi, Blair. Our 82-002 looks similar to your handle, but you need to check the measurements. Compare your part to the dimensions on our site before you purchase.
A quick learner from New Hampshire says:
Hi team,

Have measured etc and believe part 82-022 is what I need.

Question - would it be compatible with a wood handle and do you sell. Would need a longer screw. Asking cause there is another slider in the living room and it would be good to match. Also, in the winter the door kind of freezes but sometimes you need to shovel

Thanks,
Deirdre
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, we actually carry many wooden pull handles compatible with the 82-002. You can see them on the 82-002 store page under "Related Items."
How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.