Replacement for these

A home owner from UK says:

Please see photos for parts I have attached to my wardrobe doors that I need replacements for.

User submitted photo of their closet door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Please see our 23-222B for a possible replacement. Keep in mind this is not an exact match for your old roller, since the manufacturer discontinued it and it is no longer made. The 23-222B is the substitute they made to replace it, but in some instances we have discovered that the new type won't work with the old track. Should this happen for you, we also recommend our 23-246 top track.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)