Replacement gasket

A quick learner says:
I need to replace the rubber weatherstrip on our Pella double glass doors. I believe that it is the 3/8 inch gasket that you sell but want to be sure before ordering. The doors are wide, tall double pane sliding glass doors installed in 1992. Thanks
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Take a look at our 58-053 or 58-114. Carefully compare your dimensions to ours and see if either of these match up for what you need. 

A quick learner from NY says:
I'm so glad I found experts who can help with tricky questions. My house is 120 years old. The weather stripping in the back door has been there for at least 40 years. My fear was that it was too old to find proper replacement and would require serious work. Bulb rubber strip inserts into a metal strip that frames the door. See images. Smaller than most I see online. Any/all suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210801_114056.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210801_113827.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210801_113512.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

We're happy you found us! We're always glad to help.

Your bubble seal is similar to our 58-135. Take a look and compare our dimensions to yours to see if this matches what you need.

Profile view of 58-135
Profile view of 58-135
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.