Replacement handle

A quick learner from Santa Fe, NM says:
We moved into a rental with sliding patio doors. Handle was not attached and I am trying to replace. It seems to not be the standard size and I can't find one that fits. Have tried local stores. The outside handle is attached, the inside is not and is broken. Any help appreciated. Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1231221124a.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1231221124.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1231221124b.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1231221123a_HDR.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1231221122.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't sell your exact handle set, but believe it or not you can use our 82-030 as a replacement. I know it looks different, but it has the same 3-15/16" hole spacing and its thumb lever is fully compatible with your existing mortise.

Look it over and please let me know if you had any questions.

Hi. I bought the handle set above that you suggested. It does seem to fit the door, but not with all other parts of the hardware. Can you please tell me all other parts I need to purchase for the entire lock set? Thanks so much.
Profile picture of Tom

I see in your purchase history that you bought our 82-080. However, the handle set we suggest to replace the above product is our 82-030. I don't think the 82-080 would work regardless of what adaptations you make to it, unfortunately.

I recommend returning that for a refund. You can see our return policy here.

Oh geez.... I'm not sure how I ordered the wrong one, but thank you. I now ordered (I think) the correct part and will return the other once I know this one does work. Thanks again for your help.
Profile picture of Tom

Not a problem! Please let me know how it works, or if you had any follow-up questions. I'm more than happy to assist in any way that I can.

This one worked! Thank you so much. Going to try to return the wrong one I purchased, but may have missed the cut off for returns.
Profile picture of Tom

Awesome, glad to hear it! Please let me know if we can be of any further assistance. I'm always here to help.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.