Replacement handle

A handy person from Hobbs NM says:
I have a broken latch and loose screws that cannot be tightened. I took it apart and I found a U.S. patent# 5125703 D340,398. This number is printed above the patent# 22650. Can I order a replacement from you? I am also having issues with the piece that locks and unlocks the door. The screws will not stay tightened on that as well. I have tried to find screws to fit, I have tried all kinds of things to get my door to lock, but to no avail. I have bought a replacement but I will have to cut a rectangle slot out of the door to fit it correctly. I need some help with it.
Thank you for your time and help.
Sincerely, Misty
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Welcome to SWISCO. We'd be glad to help, but we need you to send photos of each part you're looking to identify or replace. Can you update us?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.