Replacement handle for Dorwal sliding glass door

A home owner from Erie, Pennsylvania says:
My mother purchased a home which had a Dorwal sliding glass door and the handle has broken. The door is 1 1/2" thick and the holes for the screws are 3 1/2" center to center. What type of door hardware is designed for this door and is there a local company in Erie, Pennsylvania that might carry what I need to replace this for her or do I need to order directly from you.

Thank you .

John Harrington
A customer submitted photo of a sliding glass door handle.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for the pictures, John!

Please take a look at our 82-055 Acorn Sliding Door Handle Set. The distance between the screw holes match your own.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at