Replacement handle with outside and inside locks

A quick learner says:

To whom it may concern,

I hope this finds you your family and friends healthy and safe.

I need to replace my current sliding door handle, and lock mechanism. The only number I can find is on the lock mechanism, 2300-1061-2.

What I want to purchase is:

1. Need nickle or pewter color handle for the inside. White is acceptable for inside.

2. White for the outside handle is fine.

3. Need outside lock with a set of keys.

4. Need inside lock/latch.

5. Need the lock component that attaches to the doorframe that the lock latches to to lock the door.

Would appreciate an itemized list of the component parts, color and price.

Also the expected delivery time.

Thank you for your help with this.

Be safe.

Stuart

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200518_102737.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200518_102709.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Stuart. Your doors internal mortise looks like our 82-226. Just go over the dimensions to confirm this matches. The handle set issue is a bit tricky. I'm afraid we don't have any options with multi-colored handles. It looks like you need a handle set with a centered key lock on the outside pull, so I'm wondering if you'd be willing to try something in a slightly different style. See our 82-035. You can adapt the 82-315 Key Lock to the outside pull. See the video below. 

How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.