Replacement handles ( in and Out side) for my existing Blomberg sliders..

A quick learner from sacramento CA says:

Does anyone know which SWISCO slider handles I purchase to replace the two OLD ones on my Blomberg doors. The wood handle ( inside) is approx. 9 " tall and the plate it connects to is approx 7 1/2 " tall as is the outside handle (plastic). Thank you, Alan

Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting, Alan. I'm afraid I'll need to see some pictures of your current hardware you want to replace in order to help.

Thanks for any assistance you can lend to finding a replacement for this handle.

Alan 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 32B9E184-1051-48F0-A2A3-A7134BD2020D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E625F71B-7CAA-4230-ABC7-094FBD6D5844.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E86CE89F-770C-46C1-AEFE-FD99F05E808D.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily

Thanks for uploading those photos, Alan! Our 82-035 looks like it'd be a good match for what you're looking for. Take a look and let us know what you think.  

Emily here is one more shot of my door.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4D825E6B-DF31-4893-B1D0-E70AE6FC19BB.jpeg
Hello Emily. Thanks for your follow up . I did send you one additional Pic of the mortise on my door. If this looks like the mortise that I would order with the 82-035. I will order it on Monday. Thanks again for your assistance, Alan
Profile picture of Emily

For your mortise lock, check out the 82-218 and compare the dimensions to your current hardware to confirm they match up. If you have any further questions just let us know! 

How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.