Replacement hardware

A quick learner from Spencerport says:
I purchased a used set of Pennsylvania house bedroom furniture from hallmark cherry collection. I am missing one knob which measures 1 1/2 inches. It is a silver color. Am also in need of 6 of 4 inch center to center bail type pulls and 6 of 3 inch. In searching the internet they seem to be from hickory hardware manor house collection
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 84FE3772-81D6-4FA6-AD97-6C67AB2F6B08.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FAE1DA00-C209-48E1-9E32-B39B63604832.jpeg
A quick learner from Spencerport says:
The alternate would be 6 of 4 inch center to center of the hickory hardware bail pulls in a polished brass finish. I have 2 sets from this collection
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid we don't have exact matches for this hardware; our best option for you would be to consider replacing the style with other parts. For the knob, take a look at our 22-040 or 22-041. See if one of these could work for you. For the 3" pulls, see the 22-009, 22-013, or 22-111. For the 4" pulls, see the 22-208. Compare and see what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at