Replacement hardware

A contractor from 18330 says:
I have what I believe is a 400 series andersen sliding patio door. The new hardware doesn't have to match style. I need latch, inside and outside handles and lock. Also a set of rollers.
Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-0873.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-0878.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Your assumption that this exact style isn't made anymore was accurate. We can only supply the modern versions of this hardware.

Start by looking at our 88-013 and 88-014 handles, as well as the 82-043 thumb latch and 82-037 mortise.

The rollers are another story, though. I'm afraid there are multiple possible replacement options for this door and it's not something I can narrow down for you without seeing the roller itself. I know that removing the roller from the door just to figure out what it is isn't ideal, but there is no other option. That's just how these doors are designed. If we can't see it, we can't ID it.

Thank you very much. I will take some pics and send them to you.
Tom
Are those the only handles that will fit? Just want to be sure before I send my customer the pictures?
Thank Tom
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Yes, these are the only handles Andersen makes for this door these days. The older style you have now just isn't made anymore.

VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.