Replacement hardware

A handy person from Charlotte Hall, MD says:
I need help finding the attached hardware.
User submitted photos of mirror closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Based on these pictures, I would recommend you look at our 23-199 bottom roller and 23-222B top roller. Keep in mind that the 23-222B is the replacement provided by the manufacturer for the older version of this top roller, but may not be an exact fit in your track. If that were the case, you may also need our 23-246.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)