Replacement hardware for bypass closet door

A home owner from California says:
The door is 8x4'. The rubber came off the roller. The track is also bent and will have to be replaced. The top roller assembly has a 4 digit number and a logo visible but not legible in the picture #1 from inside side of door and also not in person. Above the screw holes are the word "screw". Would your bypass top roller assembly 23-196 work? If the kit with the top and bottom tracks is available that would be great.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bypass top roller assembly embossed numbers and lo
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bypass top roller assembly view from outside of do
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bypass top roller assembly view from top of door d
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid the 23-196 would not work in this case. I think you need a hanger roller more like our 23-098 23-089. Look over the dimensions, particularly the offset (the distance the portion with the wheel juts out from the rest of the assembly) and let me know how your roller's dimensions differ.

offset
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.