Replacement hardware for mirrored closet doors

A quick learner from San Diego CA says:
These hangers are from a three section mirrored door closet. There are no part numbers on the part. The doors themselves are John Sterling wardrobe doors, manufactured in 2004. I need to replace one corner hanger due to breakage. Appreciate any assistance you can provide. Unable to find locally.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2DB178BF-A8D1-4657-90E9-41F0614DD843.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0DCCC640-2366-40D0-8CA9-C5FC01A24FD1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 55A23DC5-BE8E-4746-B36B-860F15ECE718.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CEDEC1E2-D38E-4C18-B9C9-79C2511227E4.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This guide looks like a dead ringer for our 23-082. Look it over and let me know what you think.

A quick learner from San Diego CA says:
That is it exactly! I have ordered the replacement and a couple of spares! I should have asked up front if you have a military discount! ?

Thank you so much for your quick, excellent service!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Great! Glad it fits. Thank you very much for your business, it means a lot. 

Unfortunately, we do not offer a military discount. I apologize for the inconvenience. If you had any other questions though, please let me know.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.