Replacement hinge for corner cabinet doors

A home owner from Toms River, New Jersey says:
I am looking to purchase replacement hinges for my corner kitchen cabinet. The hinges I need connect 2 cabinet doors where the lazy Suzan is. The hardware says KEA or IKEA and there is also at her writing that says 115 degrees with the numbers BR408B. The hinge is in 2 pieces. I already ordered item # 32-346 but it did not fit the hole that was already in the cabinet door because it had a straight side on the rounded part.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, finding exact replacements for these hinges can be tricky, and sometimes modification to the cabinet is necessary to get them to work. My only other thought would be the 32-344, but I think you might encounter the same problem with the cup shape, and ultimately the 32-346 is closer in design. This is our best match. I apologize we don't have anything closer, and best of luck with the repair. 

A home owner from Ontario, Canada says:
I have the same IKEA 115 degree hinge. What did you finally do and order to fix your problem. I actually bought a tube of JB Weld today figuring that's my last option. It seems the 115 degree hinge is not used very much if at all. The proble with mine is it's missing the cog which locks it into place.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 168ED6A8-4086-40D8-9B7A-89270A43D45A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 64A1CB9D-8B96-44F0-960D-3D5ABA4ECF3D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 44846F80-ECFA-4850-AF6A-846AA84F9733.jpeg
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.