Replacement hook latch for sliding patio door

A home owner from United Kingdom says:
Hi, Have a latch on my patio door which has recently broken. The latch is a hook shape and engages on a receiving in the door frame. The twist-handle shown in the picture has sheared.
Do you supply anything like this.
regards
Phil
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1803.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1863.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1804.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Phil. This mortise lock looks like our 82-263. Compare the dimensions and see if you agree. If you need the handle set as well, can you show us the whole assembly, and tell us the distance between the center of the mounting holes? 

A home owner from United Kingdom says:
Hi Bob, Thanks for getting back to me. I checked the dimensions and they are exactly the same, so it does appear to be the lock you identified (82-263).
The distance between the mounting holes 1s 2 9/16
I do need the handle as well please.
Can you let me know what the overall price would be please, including postage to the UK.

Thanks for your help in identifying this item.

Best regards
Phil
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Phil. The handle set is a little trickier. The 82-263 can work with 3-15/16" handle sets such as our 82-020, 82-033 or 82-030. Take a look at these and see which style you prefer. All these handle sets look a bit different from what you had originally on your door, so it's possible you may have to drill new holes to make one of these sets work for you. If you're uncertain, show me a clearer picture of the handle set on the door (or what's left of it), and I'll try and find something better.

All pricing is listed on the products' respective shop pages. Shipping options will be listed when you input your country and area code upon checkout. Let me know if you have any further inquiries.

How to install the Swisco 82-033 Handle Set
How to install the Swisco 82-033 Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.