Replacement interlocking weather stripping

A contractor from ma says:
I need replacement interlocking weather stripping for a 6' x 6'8" slideing glass door. There are no markings or info on the door anywhere, so I have no idea on the manufacturer. All I know is that it is a lower end solid wood unit. I'm looking to replace the weather stripping that goes on the stationary and active panels along the edge that locks together. I saw one interlocking weather stripping on this site, but it said something about "top and bottom" which made me think it's not what I need. I required, I could take a picture of the weather stripping that I removed and forward it? Any ideas? Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good Afternoon,

A picture of the weatherstripping you removed will help us identify a replacement. You can submit your picture to this discussion for us to view. Let me know if you run into trouble.
A contractor says:
Yeah, sorry about that. After i sent the question, I saw the tips about sending pictures. I also started another thread and asked about Fin -Pile weather-stripping because I thought I wasn't going to have any luck with replacing the whole interlocking weather strip. So I figured I may try replacing the pile on the existing interlocking strips. Anyway, here are the pictures I took.
user submitted photo of weatherstripping and wool pile
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for submitting your photos. Unfortunately I cannot seem to identify your vinyl piece.

I do see your other discussion in regards to additional measurements for the 58-126 wool pile. Have you determined whether or not the 58-126 will work as a replacement for you?
A contractor says:
Yes, I think the replacement pile weather stripping should fit right in the tracks in the vinyl pieces above (as well as some others on the door) So I think I'll just try and reuse the vinyl. Hopefuly, everything will work out, thanks
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I agree, you should be able to replace the wool pile with no problems.
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.