Replacement "keeper?"

A home owner from Denver, CO says:
Hello: I am somehow missing one of the plastic parts I am providing pictures of. This is for a left-swing casement window, and is the part that attaches to the window itself and engages the latching/locking arm to close the window. It's 1 3/4" long by 5/8" wide by 9/16" deep and is a hard, white plastic. It you have this part of something similar that you think would work, please advise. Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220321_105342.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220321_105348.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


Take a look and compare the specifications of the 38-130 and 38-131 keepers to yours. Thanks for posting! 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at