Replacement keeper for Pella sliding glassdoor

A quick learner from Scottsdale says:
I need a replacement keeper for my sliding glass door, which has the name Pella on it. The part that seems to come closest is part 89-029, which is a Viking part. I compared depths, and the depth of another keeper in my house is 5/8 *. The screw holes are in a square formation, 1" on a side. The width of the keeper that exists elsewhere is 1 1/2 " and the length is 2 1/2 ". Please advise me as to whether the part 89-029 will work for me, or if another part would be better. I took pictures of the keeper that is on a second door, and a picture of the holes where the missing keeper is needed. So far I do not see a way to attach pictures to this message
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The 89-029 certainly looks close. The only difference between our measurements and the ones you listed is the depth. Ours is 19/32", which is only 1/32" off from yours.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)