Replacement keeper and lock

A home owner from fayetteville, nc says:
Hi, here are pictures of the keeper and lock I am looking for. The keeper is broken. I would also like the window stopper as a few of mine are also broken. All parts in white please. I have no idea who the maker is of the window. Also, it's difficult to make out but on the face of the keeper above the screw holes read 8962 and a picture of a tiny box that reads a9. I have looked for a maker and model number all over the windows but can't locate it.
User photo of their 8962 window lock and keeper.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Please take a look at Swisco's 90-257 Face Mount Keeper. If this doesn't match yours, please provide dimensions so we can help you research.

We will need the following measurements for your lock:
  • screw hole center to hole center
  • center to edge where the latch protrudes
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at