Replacement kerf type foam weather stripping for Peachtree Citadel patio swing type doors

A handy person from Anderson , SC says:
Please help me find a vendor for Peachtree Doors replacement weather stripping

kerf style weather strip for Citadel patio swinger door.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0524.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0525.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! This looks like it could be an older version of our 58-056E. Look it over and let me know what you think.

Profile view of 58-056E
Profile view of 58-056E
A home owner from Florida says:
do you know what year doors this would fit? mine are from 1994. there was several different kinds depending on year of manufacture.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't have that kind of information regarding our 58-056E. This is a generic part made to fit a variety of different applications, regardless of when the door was made, so you won't find a comprehensive list of specific doors.

The only way to verify whether the 58-056E will work for your application is to use the original seal as a reference. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.