Replacement key cylinder

A home owner from Olney, Maryland says:
The photo is a key cylinder from my storm door with a schlage key. I am replacing my locks with Kwikset and looking to replace with a Kwikset key cylinder.
I have measured the above cylinder and the approx dimensions are:
2-1/8" long
1-1/4" high
screw hole 1-1/4" from front edge below key hole.

Could you please recommend a replacement.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named key cylinder.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure that we have an exact match for your lock, but take a look at the 40-129. This is an off set key cylinder used on Larsen storm doors. See if this one lines up with your original. We also carry the 40-123, which has a mounting screw hole in the center. 

Both cylinders take the Kwik set key way. I can't guarantee that either will work for you, but these are our best options.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at