Replacement kitchen Drawer glide #452

A home owner from South Lake Tahoe says:
I am looking for a drawer guide for my kitchen and am not able to locate it anywhere. I'm enclosing a few pictures. It has manufacturer info as follows:

Hardware Designers, Inc
#452 U.S.A.

Do you have a suitable part? If so I would like to order 6 of them. Thanks
A customer submitted photo of a drawer guide.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I do not believe we have a drawer guide in this exact style, but please take a look at our 32-031 and 32-032 drawer guides and match their dimensions to your own hardware. Do you think these would work? If you aren't sure, please tell us the dimensions of your drawer guide and we can see what we can find.
A home owner from Denver says:
I have the same slides,#452 and am in need of replacements, which size did you order and have they worked? Thank you!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

If you would like, submit a photo or drawing with some measurements of your drawer guide and I can try to help you pick out a replacement.
A quick learner says:
I replaced my old Hardware Designers #452 drawer guide with this web store, SWISCO's model 32-088. Just passing on the info.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.