Replacement latch

A home owner from 44611 says:
To Whom It May Concern.

The Broken Latch I have has the number of "1342" stamp on the back. This is very similar to item number 91-026. The only difference is the left end is design slightly different. Any help shall be very appreciative. Thank you. Greg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Greg. Can we see a photo of your latch, so that we can try to judge what different design to recommend versus the 91-026?

A home owner from 44611 says:
Thank you for your time and help in this subject matter.
I purchase this Storm Door around 1992.
Sincerely,
Greg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7226.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7227.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7229.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7230.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I agree that the 91-026 is similar, but the dimensions seem to be the major difference. I couldn't find anything exactly like yours. 

Assuming the dimensions are the same as our 91-026, it may still work. The tooth is a different style but that may not matter too much. If it does end up being a problem you could theoretically file it down to size. Would that be possible?

How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.