Replacement latch, Viking Window

A handy person from Salinas, ca says:
I need a Viking replacement latch. Thanks, Alecia
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named VIKING
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Alecia. Your lock is similar to our 90-005 at first glance, but I'm concerned about the size of the "sweep" itself. Yours looks a lot longer than ours, which only sticks out 3/8" from the housing, as indicated in the diagram below. Can you tell me if yours is also at 3/8"? If not, what is it?

swisco.com
Another option is our 90-072. The design is a little different but it installs the same way as the 90-005, and in most aspects it is an identical replacement. The only exception is the sweep, which sticks out 7/16" in this case. Would this be closer to your original? Refer to the dimensions below.
swisco.com
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.