Replacement latches for old wsing out windows

A home owner from Newark, Delaware says:
My house was built in 1957 and has a 15-section bay window with the middle vertical row of 3 having a swing-out window panel and a swing-in replaceable storm window/screen as shown in the "context photo". The outer window has a turn latch to lock the window closed. One of the three latches has broken off as shown and needs to be replaced. The inner window/screen is held in place by a two simple spring-loaded aluminum catches. One of these is missing and others are bent and should be replaced. I have been unable to fine either type of latch/catch on line or in nearby hardware stores. I would appreciate it if I could fix what I have rather than have to undertake a more major job.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We believe you need our 70-050 spring clip and 90-152 casement lock. Take a look and let us know if you need anything else. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.