Replacement lock or door handle lock system for CertainTeed slider

A home owner from Brandon, FL says:
i have a CertainTeed locking slider and have to change the key lock due to a divorce. I'm being told locksmith can't rekey need to replace lock or whole handle system completely but door is 17 years old. Marking on door says 20-50-629 but can't find any other paperwork to describe door. Do you have a replacement "key" lock or do complete handle with lock set?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This is honestly kind of a weird setup. This is obviously a sliding patio glass door, but that key lock looks like it's for a storm door. See our 40-123 for an example of what I mean. This might even work for you, but I honestly have no idea. I'm not familiar with the handle set you show in your pictures.

Look over the dimensions we show for the 40-123 as reference and let me know how yours compare. Could this be something you can use in your door?

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.