Replacement lock and keeper for 1987 Pella wooden double hung windows

A home owner from Rochester says:
I am looking for replacement locks and keepers that will work with my 1987 Pella double hung windows (see images). Note that the keeper is recessed into the top sash. If replacement keeper is not recessed, there is only 5/16" between storm window and edge of sash.
Thank you.
User submitted photos of a window lock.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I think you may want to consider our 90-213. This lock has been used on older Pella windows like yours. The keeper is 5/16" tall and should fit into that recess in the window frame. Check the distance of the mounting hole centers and see if they match up to yours.
A home owner from West Friendship, MD says:
Your 90-213 is not an exact replacement however it is the closest I have found to the old sash lock with the push button release on the side. Installation requires plugging the old screw holes and drilling new holes.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.