Replacement locks for sliding glass door

A quick learner from USA says:
I'm afraid the mortise is the part that is missing....the existing handles have the screws at 4 inch center to center and they set back 1 3/8 inch from door edge. I know this is very little to go on but if you have any way for me to accurately get the right part please let me know.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230227_125430.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230227_125437.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230227_125441.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out. Your existing mortise lock is very likely our 82-218. However, mounting it to the door may present you with some issues, since it appears the vinyl is totally cracked; there are aren't any holes to screw the mortise in.

There is a chance you could use our 82-227 as a replacement but it will take a bit of work. This mortise has a face plate that would extend beyond the damage and allow you to drill new mounting holes in the vinyl. I cannot make any guarantees if this will fix the issue or that the mortise lock will even fit, but this is the best option we have.

Take a look at the measurements for the 82-227 to determine if this part might work for you.

Alternate image for 82-227
Alternate image for 82-227

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.