Replacement metal clip

A handy person from Redmond, WA says:
Looking for a replacement for a metal clip to hold in screen to window casing. I believe these may be Milgard Windows. Need to order 12
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen Clip.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to say that we don't have an exact match for this screen clip. Could you maybe use something like our 70-132 ? Look it over and let me know what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at