Replacement non-tilt spiral springs and shoes require 2 each

A quick learner from Renton Washinton USA says:
I need 2 each non-tilt red spiral springs 25" x 5/8" and 2 each shoes 1 1/4" wide 2 1/64" high 17/32" deep. (sorry, I'm a machinist) I replaced a set of springs a few years ago (I'm pretty sure I got them from you, even got the tension tool.) on a same but different location window. The springs look pretty straight forward, the shoes not so much. I don't need oem style or anything, just need something that will work or that I can modify to work. Thanks for your time and help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210803_083148.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210803_083332.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210803_083345.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210803_083356.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

This looks like it's for a tilt window. If the tube's diameter measures 5/8" then you'll need our Series 600 spiral balance. As for the pivot shoe, take a look at our 15-015 and compare our dimensions to yours to see if this matches what you need.

15-015 dimensions
A quick learner from Renton Washinton USA says:
With your assistance I now understand tilt windows. Yes those look like just what I need. I thank you so much for your help, much appreciated!Ordering now.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

I'm so glad we could help! We truly appreciate your business. If you have any future hardware questions, you know where to find us! 

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.