Replacement of 2 Truth hardware pieces and connecting rod

A home owner from San Francisco says:
May I please get help in ordering a replacement set of three pieces; two inward facing handles and a connecting rod that was on the opposite side of the wondow of the inward facing handles (the rod was outside). I lost the rod but it is 27" from the top hole where the top handle mounted to the bottom hole of the bottom handle mount in the window frame. I have attached 4 photos. I believe it is Truth Hardware Locking Han 2-3/8" product code 38-005 (stamped #9 on the back in my photo) and its smaller relative stamped #8 below the patent #5103533 that is on both of the old pieces. I need all three pieces. Especially the connecting rod.
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I agree, the 38-005 looks similar, plus all the dimensions seem similar. Just confirm the distance between the installation holes (measured from the center of each hole), that's the only important measurement I cannot tell based on your pictures.

To be honest, the markings aren't really the best way to go in terms of identifying your hardware. Patent number and molding marks change over the years. Dimensions are the most important thing.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.