Replacement of Andersen Sash balances

A home owner from Plainfield says:
I need to replace my Anderson sash balances. The stamping says 11600-17 and S4 10#31 8-8. I need to replace both right and left.

Can you please recommend the appropriate replacement parts?

Many thanks!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I sure can, Heather. I recommend our 24-1033, which can replace all Andersen sash balances stamped with "10#31."
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)