Replacement part

Quick Learner from USA
May 20, 2024 9:17 am
I've beeb trying to use your app to find a replacement for a broken kitchen drawer slider bracket support. Whenever I use your part identifier to send a foto, the foto appears vertically distorted and rotated. So I'm trying to send you a foto of the part by email. This is a foto of the intact bracket.
Thank you
Socket
1 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
May 22, 2024 2:10 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for reaching out to us! This is the old Merillat bracket. They stopped making these a long time ago, unfortunately, and no direct replacement was ever made. That said I've had a ton of customers tell me that they successfully adapted our 32-119 as a replacement. The catch is that ours installs using screws so you will need to drill new holes in the back wall of the cabinet for it to fit. If your cabinet wall is a particularly thin material that means you will also need to install a block of wood to make it more robust.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts