Replacement part

A home owner from Alameda, CA says:
My kitchen drawers have this kind of plastic fasteners (center, rear guide). Do you something similar? Thank you! RB
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D0FE1A96-DCC0-4CD2-833F-4F7D288BF64F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6077151E-576A-44BD-80CA-DCDF01133BEF.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We had this exact part at one time, as a matter of fact, but it was discontinued and it's no longer something we can supply. Instead, we recommend using the 32-123 with an adjustable back plate. I believe this will work just as well for you as a substitute.

A home owner from Alameda, CA says:
I'll do that. Thank you!!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at