Replacement part

A home owner from Los Angeles says:
Hello. I think this part is for a Milgard window. (there's no name on the window, I just know they were purchased from Lowes). I needed to know the model number to buy the replacement. Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210814_222101510.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210814_222117862.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. This is a channel balance, specifically a special type we call an Extended-Travel Channel Balance. We can replace this, but it has to be custom made because it doesn't match any of our stock items. I need just a little more information to narrow this down. Can you show me the clip or hook at the end of the nylon cord? It should resemble our 62-108 or 62-106 , among other shapes, but we need to see its identity for full identification. Can you also tell me how many balances you need? From there I will prepare a quote for you. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at