Replacement part

A quick learner from Tennessee says:
I'm needing to replace this piece on the opposite side. At some point someone tried to replace with a part that doesn't hold the track properly on the bottom. And it also broke from the weight. These are large drawers. Ignore the zip ties. Apparently they were holding it together since the last piece used didn't work. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F727F04B-7B06-4F97-BAB2-8A3774DA2327.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

Is the size of the gap that accepts the track 1"? If it is, start by taking a look at our 32-089 to see if this matches up. 

If it isn't, I'll need you to write out the size of the gap that accepts the track to see if we have a better match. 

A quick learner from Tennessee says:
Very close to 1". Not sure how exact these are. I've uploaded a new photo with a measuring tape if that helps to clarify. If not I'll try the one you recommended and go from there.

Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

That indeed looks bigger than 1". Our 32-089's gap is 1" and the rest of the brackets we carry have a less than 1" gap so I'm afraid our parts won't work for your application, unfortunately. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.