Replacement part

A home owner from Buffalo ny says:
Hello I am looking for what u believe is the sash of a unprimed window. The first picture is the part I need that says 2830 on it. It is from the sister window of the one that is missing this part. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! It sounds like you need a new replacement balance. However, I cannot identify it based on just the stamp. All that tells me is how strong the spring is, not what the Series is.

That said, it appears you have a Seasonall brand top sash guide in your third picture, like our 18-110. This leads me to believe it's a Seasonall brand window, which has been known to use our Series 390 channel balance. I recommend carefully looking over the pictures and information we have for this hardware to confirm that the Series 390 is a match. Make sure to take special note of the nylon attachments on either end.

It also looks like your window lock in the second picture is broken. See our 90-402 for a possible match, if you need it.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)