Replacement part Weather stripping

A quick learner from Cincinnati, Ohio says:
Gray wool pile black in color not sure and not sure of the size or length.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0FE8D769-75FF-452C-9F6F-60B62D9EA51B.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. We can help you replace this weatherstripping, but it would be best for you to remove a sample and measure the base of the wool pile, as well as the pile's height. Wool pile dimensions are very specific, often going into the X/32" range, so do the best you can. Those two dimensions should help us narrow down a possible replacement. Many thanks.

It seems to be somewhere about 5/32. The door is 7' door
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Which measurement is 5/32"? The base or the height? We will need both to find the best match.

We don't have anything with a 5/32" base, but we have a couple with a 5/32" height. See our 58-001, 58-042, and 58-128. Then again, it looks like you have a commercial door, and none of these are really used on commercial doors. You may want to remove a sample and triple check your dimensions to be sure.

I was not sure what measurements you needed but now I understand. While I am not at my church to get that accurate measurements. I'm certain that the base is no more than 3/16, I would almost say less than that because it didn't seem to have much of a base. The height I'm not really sure because I didn't measure. I will go back and measure all again unless you can tell anything with this picture attached. I do know that the color looks black.

Thanks

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4758D5F6-FA10-40F3-AF09-0FE4CB2FC11F.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The base being 3/16" definitely opens up our options. We have a bunch in that size. I recommend looking at our complete selection here. This will give you a good idea of what sizes we have to offer and what you'll have to measure. 

How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.