Replacement part for Grant Rocket 1013

A home owner from Hamlin, NY says:
Hi-
We are looking for replacement door brackets/rollers marked Grant Rocket 1013. They have an approx 1" offset and a 3/4" wheel. Do you offer anything like this or have another suggestion for us? If we can't find a replacement would we remove the tracks and just buy something that fits or buy all new doors?
Karen
User submitted photos of a door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Karen. Your roller has been discontinued for many years. The closest we have is our 23-003, with a 3/4" off set and a 3/4" wheel. We can also recommend a new complete sliding door track kit like our 23-500, if the 23-003 can't work. What do you think of these options?
A home owner from Sand lake ny says:
Did your 23--003 fit as a replacement for the Grant Rocket 1013?
A home owner from Duluth MN says:
I have the same issue, except my original piece does not have the part number (1013). Instead, it shows on the wheel side of that section: "3/4 front" to the left of the wheel and "1-3/8" to the right.
I wish the previous writer had followed up with an answer to your Q.
I ordered a BartonKramer part that looked good on screen but not so good in hand.
Installing a Two-Door Sliding Closet Door Track Kit
Installing a Two-Door Sliding Closet Door Track Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.