Replacement part for Ronther drawer glide

A quick learner from Mundelein IL says:
I can't really make out the numbers on the Ronther part, but all of the measurements seem to suggest Swisco 32-031 would be a good replacement. However, my part has a piece off the back that goes into the drawer (see attached). However, 32-031 does not have that piece. Does it matter? Is there another replacement one that I'm just not seeing that looks like mine? Measurements are the same as 32-031, or at least close enough, based on what my measuring tape would allow.
User submitted photos of a drawer guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I agree, I think our 32-031 is the closest match we have. I don't think those tabs should matter too much, as long as everything else matches.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)