Replacement part for post lamp

A quick learner from United States says:
I'm hoping you can help me find a part similar to this. The part is used to hold the glass panels in the post light. Some of these have been lost or broken so I need to find something that will work. Can you Help?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4710.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4711.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4712.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Connie!

Normally, we only carry door and window replacement hardware but I think we may be able to help in this situation. Take a look at our 70-209 dimple clip and see if the style and dimensions of this part could work for you. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at