Replacement part for side of drawer

A quick learner from Ohio says:
I need to replace this part from my kitchen cabinet drawers. They are on the side of the drawer and hold the drawer in place. With one peice broken on the side, the drawer is crockid. Thanks!
User submitted a photo of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
See our 32-312 and let me know if that's a good match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)