Replacement part for window stopper

A home owner from Stamford, CT says:
These are white, Andersen windows -- I put a ruler next to the part to assist with the size. It is the stopper that is put out, so the window can only be raised a small amount. When it is "in" (as it appears in the photo) the window can go up all the way. Please let me know if you require more or a clearer photo. Thank you for your assistance.
User submitted a photo of a vent lock.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. It's difficult to tell exactly what this is without seeing this out, but see our 26-122 for a possible match. The tricky part is, you can't remove this kind of vent lock without breaking it, but it is difficult to compare dimensions without doing this.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)