Replacement part for windows

A landlord from 20723 says:

I am not sure of the brand. Thought it was american kraftsman but there customer service line says those are not their part numbers. I need to figure it out. I need 8 of the pivot latches, the silver metal piece shown above with part number 8254 printed on it and I need 4 of the night latches the plastic piece shown in the first picture. It is missing from 4 of the windows in the house.

Please can you help me identify the correct parts and ship to me. 

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I think you are looking for our Pivot Bar, 26-377. It has 8254 stamped on it. We'll need some measurements to narrow down your vent latch or you can take a look at our vent latch selection and see if there is one that you think might work

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.