Replacement part needed

A home owner from Oceanport, NJ says:

I was hoping you carried this window pullie/tension part, it attaches to my inner window and to my pivot shoe. Please let me know if you have this part. Thanks Judith

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1EB9CCBB-2067-4A83-B08D-B57752B39888.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B19B6732-A717-4E0E-801E-A9817BE10FB0.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5C26CC3C-CA50-405C-8601-BFE32923D442.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Judith. When the inner mechanisms of a channel balance like break down, the whole channel balance needs to be replaced. We can help you do this. I'd like to see the clip that is at the end of the cord that attaches to your pivot shoe. Do you have a version of your balance that still has this? Also, it may be worthwhile to see your pivot shoe as well. Finally, could you confirm the length of the metal channel? From there, we'll try and narrow down what you need. Thanks.

A home owner from Oceanport, NJ says:
Here is a picture of the clip and the shoe. The length of the channel balance is 25 inches. Thankyou for respond, I hope you can help me, Judith
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7CC59D7F-C21D-430F-821E-0DF6BC39535F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0BFD8983-79F9-4B9B-A175-64EA71ACCBA0.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! I recommend the 15-231 pivot shoe and S770-25 channel balance. Look these parts over and let me know if you agree.

Can you just confirm the weight of the sash that this balance supports? Your stamp is a little different compared to those we can offer for the Series 770. We have a chart on the S770-25 store page that shows you what kind of sash weights each stamp supports. If your sash weight exceeds any of our options, let me know. We could special order the right strength for you.

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.