Replacement part needed

A handy person from Lake Orion, MI says:
Code on balancer is BK1 10#31 8-85. 11600-17. What part number do you recommend as a replacement?
I need four(4) replacement components.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Sounds like you have an Andersen balance. See our 24-1033. This is meant to replace old Andersen balances that include the stamp code 10#31, or 1031. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)