Replacement part needed

Friend from Mn
May 6, 2014 7:38 pm
I need the outside handle replaced on a sliding screen fora patio door?
User submitted a photo of patio door hardware.
3 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
May 7, 2014 2:27 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT
Sure, we may be able to help. Can you tell me the distance between the screw holes, center to center? Can you also show me how your handle latches? Thanks!
Friend from MN
May 10, 2014 7:07 am
The distance between the holes is 3 1/2 inches center to center. Also, attached are a couple of additional images of the latch.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO
May 13, 2014 10:04 am
SWISCO
EXPERT
Thank you for the additional information. You might want to look at our 84-233. I believe this is used by "Carefree" manufacturing. However, the backset on the latch could be a different backset than yours, and we only carry this one size.

Measuring the metal inside latch, it is 1-7/8". That is from the end of the flat metal piece that goes into the handle to the end of the piece that latches onto your keeper. What is that dimensions for your own hardware?

The handle dimension is 3-1/2", which is the same as yours, at least.
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts