Replacement parts

A handy person from Zumbrota.MN says:
I need replacement parts for windows for a farmhouse. But I am unsure of the brand name of all of the windows. Can you help me? Your help would be most appreciated! I need latches for the top of the sash, the shoes and also some of the balances. I'm having trouble finding a brand name and part number for the windows that are installed. They are double sash windows
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FD166C27-8E16-4A1C-A4A0-89556EF500DA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2765FAEF-DDAB-4290-93D1-5E08F6E344E9.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E11629E0-9B73-4449-A5AE-0A3143975282.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 83F54DAD-B1A8-4AA2-B645-760BEA0E78AA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 097952C3-1CE9-4410-BD8D-CDE98C0E7CBE.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. I am very sorry for the long wait, it's been quite the summer for us. We really appreciate your patience.

Concerning your window parts, I am not familiar with the brand UniFrame, which is printed on your lock, but I am familiar with the individual components you show in these photos. I assume UniFrame just used generic parts for their window construction.

I've made a list of potentially compatible parts on this page for you to review. Note that these are educated guesses, and I don't know for sure that these match what you have. Carefully look over the dimensions and photos we show on each respective store page and get back to me if our parts differ in any way. I'm happy to find better alternatives for you. We carry a ton of each type of part so I'm sure we can get something to work.

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.